CNC Operator - Double Column CNC Machine
- Fantastic opportunity to join a successful NZ owned and operated company
- Operate a MCRA-A5 Okuma Double Column Machining Centre
- Full training and support provided
Exciting opportunity to join the team at South Fence Machinery, a privately-owned New Zealand company whose history dates back to the 1930's. Their machine technology and manufacturing solutions are respected worldwide for their product quality and after sales service and support.
Their small and highly skilled team produces fence machines and spare parts to supply the worldwide market and they also operate a precision engineering workshop supplying the local market.
As they continue to grow and with a new MCRA-A5 Okuma Double Column Machining Centre due to arrive, they are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join their engineering team in their Large Machining and CNC Machine Shop.
To ensure success in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of five years' experience working as a Fitter and Turner or CNC machinist
- Fitting and Turning Trade Certificate or Machining and Tool Making Trade Certificate
- Experience operating a 3-5 axis CNC machine
- Complex, large CNC machine tool operation and machine tool set-up experience
- An eye for detail and exceptional accuracy with all CNC machining tasks
- Reliable, careful, and clean and tidy work habits
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an excellent workplace culture. South Fence Machinery will provide full training and support and the opportunity to learn new skills. This is a full time Monday to Friday role with overtime when available.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are passionate about engineering, CNC machines, and making accurate parts and have great pride in your work, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Please telephone Trish Paterson on 03 379 8973 for a confidential discussion or apply online.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
South Fence Machinery are working exclusively with Ryan Recruitment in appointing this position. All applications/approaches must be through Ryan Recruitment.