Machine Fitter / Fitter and Turner
- Fantastic opportunity to join a successful NZ owned and operated company
- Full training and support
- Great opportunity to further your career
Exciting opportunity to join the team at South Fence Machinery, a privately-owned New Zealand company whose history dates back to the 1930's. Their machine technology and manufacturing solutions are respected worldwide for their product quality and after sales service and support.
Their small and highly skilled team produces fence machines and spare parts to supply the worldwide market and they also operate a precision engineering workshop supplying the local market.
As their business continues to expand, they are looking to recruit a trade qualified and experienced Machine Technician/ Fitter or Fitter and Turner with experience in precision machine building to join their team.
To ensure success in this role you will also have the following:
- A minimum of five years' experience in engineering, machine fitting and/or fitting and turning
- Fitting and Turning Trade Certificate or Machining and Tool Making Trade Certificate
- Experience with part machining and modification
- An eye for detail and exceptional accuracy with all tasks
- Reliable, careful, and clean and tidy work habits
In addition, the following would be an advantage but not essential:
- Machine commissioning
- Overseas machine installation experience
- Lubrication, complex mechanical and pneumatic systems
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an excellent workplace culture. South Fence Machinery will provide full training and support and the opportunity to learn new skills. This is a full time Monday to Friday role with overtime when available.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are passionate about engineering and have great pride in your work, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Please call Ben Byers on 03 349 5492 for a confidential discussion or apply online.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa